If you are attending Special Olympics PEI's Enriching Lives Gala please check your email for important event information, including your Cohort and Table number. If you have not received this information please call the Special Olympics PEI office at 902-368-8919.
The Gala is taking place at the Delta Prince Edward by Marriott Hotel on Tuesday, June 22nd, from 6:30 – 9:30pm. Please arrive between 5:45pm and 6:30pm
Enriching Lives Gala Guidelines and Protocols
In partnership with the Delta Prince Edward by Marriott Hotel, Special Olympics PEI has developed an operational plan that adheres to all necessary provincial health guidelines and protocols.
Attendance details are as follows:
- Please enter the Delta Prince Edward by Marriott through the outside entrances designated for your cohort. Please do not enter through the main lobby. When you arrive you will be met by our volunteers and directional signage.
- Washrooms have been assigned to each cohort. When exiting your seat, please follow the directional signage to the proper washroom.
- Bar service is located at the back of each cohort and will be available throughout the evening.
- Guests are welcome to refresh their beverage and visit the washroom at any time throughout the event. Please note that masks are required throughout the premises except when you are seated.
Additional safety measures:
To ensure the health and safety of all guests, we ask that all guests adhere to the following guidelines:
- Practice social distancing by keeping a minimum of six feet apart.
- Masks must be worn at all times throughout the venue . You may remove your mask once you are seated.
- Practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette (coughing and sneezing into your elbow). Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the venue.
- Guests are asked to screen for any symptoms before attending this event. Symptoms of COVID-19 include: cough (new or worsening), headache, fever / chills, sore throat, marked fatigue, sneezing, congestion, body aches, runny nose.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they feel unwell and are encouraged to call 811 or consult a healthcare provider.
- If you begin feeling ill or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 while attending the Enriching Lives Gala, please immediately put on a mask, leave the premises, and notify Charity Sheehan by calling 902-628-3450 or emailing email@example.com.
Thank you again for supporting Special Olympics PEI If you have any additional questions, please reach out to Charity Sheehan, either by calling 902-368-8919 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.