PEAK (Provincial Exercise and Activity Knockout) Program is back for eight-weeks starting May 9, 2021. PEAK is a virtual program that brings athletes together online to create fitness goals and attend virtual training sessions as a complement to our traditional, in-person programming.
Athletes are challenged to participating in challenges, complete their BINGO cards, and partake in a variety of fun activities like virtual dances!
PEAK is a community where athletes set goals and encourage each other on their individual journeys to the summit!
- Sign up for PEAK on our website here.
- Go to this link and ask to join the PEAK Facebook group to access the workouts. https://www.facebook.com/groups/soapeakprogram
- By Sunday every week athletes can track their progress and climb to the PEAK here, those that enter regularly will be entered into prize draws.
- Every week a new BINGO card with activities can be printed out. Each week the new BINGO cards will be posted here.
- All sessions, outside of our bonus events will be shared on our YouTube channel within a day of the event, so subscribe now to replay your favourites.
Further information can be found at https://www1.specialolympics.ab.ca/peak-program/.
Staying connected is one of the core components of the PEAK Program and, to do so, we are asking athletes to sign up for our Healthy @ Home newsletter. The newsletter is released every Monday and will be your go-to source for information, virtual session announcements, and all the activities planned for the PEAK Program for that week.
Subscribe here: https://mailchi.mp/specialolympics.ab.ca/healthyathome