Special Olympics will be participating in the bowling competition at the 2022 Saskatchewan Games, which will be held in Regina. The Bowling competition will take place from February 20th - 23rd and we will be accepting Coach and Manager applications now until Friday, May 14, 2021. The following is some information about the games and the application requirements:
When and Where:
Saskatchewan Winter Games February 20 - 23, 2022
Competition Venue and City: Glencairn Bolodrome, Regina, SK
Friday, May 14, 2021
Each of the 9 District teams will need 1 Coach and 1 Team Manager.
Special Olympics Coaches must have:
• SOC Competition Coach Trained
• Make Ethical Decisions Online Evaluation
• Respect in Sport
• 5-Pin Bowling Community Coach Trained
• Be a member in good standing with Special Olympics Saskatchewan
• Coaches must be so certified no later than 90 days prior to the opening ceremony (November 14, 2021)
Special Olympics Managers must have:
• Be endorsed by their Community Executive and be members in good standing with Special Olympics Saskatchewan.
• Respect in Sport Training
Please Note: Athlete applications and/or qualification information will be released when available, at the latest early Fall 2021.
If you are interested in applying for these positions but your certifications are not up to date, please contact Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance on how to complete the certifications.
Online Application Form Link: HERE