Are you an athlete leader?
We are looking for Athletes to serve for a two year term on the new Athlete Leadership Council. We know that athletes can make a difference and can make Special Olympics better.
Who can be an Athlete Leadership Council Member?
- A registered Special Olympics Saskatchewan Athlete over the age of 15
- Has taken Athlete Leadership training or hopes to take leadership training
- Cares about Special Olympics in your community and beyond
What do Athlete Leaders do?
- Attend three to four meetings each year (virtual and in person)
- Communicate with the Council through email
- Take Athlete Leadership training to improve skills
- Help Special Olympics grow and reach our mission
Are you interested?
- Complete the application form to let us know you are interested
- The Council will have one Athlete per community so a second selection process may be required
- Apply by October 29th