Families, schools, and supporters can use the below resources to keep the fun activities going at home!
- Fundamental movement training videos by SOBC Youth Engagement Project volunteer Emily Hoppe and team
- SOBC Sport Start soccer at-home training videos by SOBC – Vancouver coaches Krysten and Daniel! (Sport Start is targeted for ages 12 to 18)
- Special Olympics Canada Active Start At-Home Guide
- Special Olympics Canada FUNdamentals At-Home Guide
- Special Olympics International Family Flash Cards. Fun and engaging flashcards featuring each of the individual activities and at-home equipment modifications for families to use at home to run Young Athletes.
- Special Olympics International Young Athletes Healthy Play At Home. Guide for families and caregivers on how to run Young Athletes activities at home.
- Special Olympics International Healthy Play at Home Poster. Poster for families to track the various healthy behaviors they do at home.
- Special Olympics New Jersey Young Athletes At Home playlist
- Special Olympics New York Young Athletes At Home playlist
- More resources from Special Olympics International
Watch Special Olympics International's videos demonstrating the individual activities in Young Athletes programs:
- Foundational skills
- Walking and running
- Balance and jumping
- Trapping and catching
- Advanced sports skills
Nutrition and more
A family's experience
See why Levi and his family love Special Olympics:
SOBC Youth Development Coordinator