SOC Sport Rules
Basic Skills Acquisition
Sport Skills Book
Please click here to find soccer competitions in the SOBC event calendar.
Individual Skills Competition
Individual skills competitions are designed to provide athletes of lower ability and/or multiple disabilities who have not yet developed the skills to participate in traditional Special Olympics competition with a competitive opportunity aimed at providing meaningful rewarding competition. To receive the full Individual Skills Competition Guide and soccer section, please contact Please contact Jean Tetarenko, SOBC Competition & Youth Coordinator, toll-free: 1-888-854-2276
Event Planning Guide - Soccer Supplement
Please click here for the Soccer Event Planning Supplement.
For the full SOBC Sport Event Planning Guide, please visit the Coaching Tools page.
SOBC Sanctioning Documents - Soccer
Please click here for the Soccer Sanctioning Supplement
For the full SOBC Sanctioning Document and appendices, please visit the Coaching Tools page.
- SOBC general coaching videos
- Functional testing and corrective exercises
- More videos on Special Olympics BC's YouTube channel
- Generic rules
- Provincial Sport Organization
- National Sport Organization
- International Sport Organization
- Please click here to access additional sport, coaching, and healthy living resources