Special Olympics BC coaches are vital mentors to athletes with intellectual disabilities, empowering them to do their best in both sports and life. This page provides resources to help coaches perform at their best in their roles!
- Head Coach Manual (updated October 2019)
Program Best Practices Tool
- Head Coach Best Practices Form
- Assistant Coach Best Practices Form
- Athlete Best Practices Form
- Program Coordinator Best Practices
SOBC, with the help of Dr. Laura Farres (Mind in Motion) has put together a set of resources for coaches that provides mental training resources to ensure that they are at their mental best when coaching.