- Trainer Tuesday leaders will guide you through at-home workouts.
- Throwdown Thursday leaders will share sport-specific skills and expertise.
If you can't complete the workout live, check below for recordings you can work out with anytime!
If you don't have Facebook, you can still watch and work out with the recordings when they are posted below!
That's it for the SOBC Challenge Games period – but Trainer Tuesday will be back in July and August, starting July 6! See you soon!
- June 15 with SOBC – Abbotsford coach Kim Andrews and SOBC Athlete Input Council member Kendall Salanski (Region 1)
- June 8 with SOBC – Kelowna Club Fit coach Shayla McLean and SOBC Athlete Input Council member Chris Harrington (Region 2)
- June 1 with SOBC – Delta coach Joanie Hayes and SOBC Director and athlete Ashley Adie (Region 6)
- May 25 with SOBC – Abbotsford Club Fit coach Kim Andrews and SOBC Athlete Input Council member Vincent Li (Region 4)
- May 18 with SOBC – Kelowna Club Fit coach Emma Lainchbury and SOBC Athlete Input Council members Marinka VanHage (Region 8) and Mathew Schmiing (Region 5)
- May 11 with SOBC – Victoria coach Andrea Boyes and SOBC Athlete Input Council member Susan Wang (Region 3): Part 1 | Part 2 (PCG Password here)
- May 4 with SOBC – Kelowna Club Fit coach Shayla McLean and SOBC Athlete Input Council member Torben Schuffert (Region 7)
- June 17 powerlifting skills with SOBC – Campbell River and Team Canada 2019 coach George Maclagan
- June 10 swimming skills with Special Olympics volunteer and swimming coach Rachel Simes, formerly of Hope/Chilliwack and the SOBC Youth Engagement Project, now back in her native Saskatchewan
- June 3 soccer skills workout with Krysten Lindquist, SOBC – Vancouver coach and UBC women's basketball alum
- May 27 swimming skills with SOBC – Victoria coach Susan Simmons
- May 20 sport skills with SOBC – Kimberley/Cranbrook coach Misty Pagliaro
- May 13 basketball workout with Trinity Western University coach Grace Guderyan and SOBC Athlete Input Council Chairman Matthew Williams
- May 6 soccer workout with two-time Olympian Emily Zurrer
SOBC also offered Trainer Tuesday workouts in March and April 2021. While these workouts did NOT contain Challenge Games passwords, they are still super-fun ways to get moving at home! Find past recordings
You can find more resources to help you stay active at home on the Athlete Health Resources page, and be sure to keep an eye on the Upcoming Health Opportunities page for the latest resources to keep you feeling healthy!