- Trainer Tuesday leaders will guide you through at-home workouts.
- Throwdown Thursday leaders will share sport-specific skills and expertise.
- And there may be bonus sessions from time to time – stay tuned for details!
If you can't complete the workout live, check below for recordings you can work out with anytime!
If you don't have Facebook, you can still watch and work out with the recordings when they are posted below!
- May 11 at 6 p.m. PT with SOBC – Victoria coach Andrea Boyes and SOBC – Surrey athlete Susan Wang
- May 18 at 6 p.m. PT with SOBC – Kelowna Club Fit coach Emma Lainchbury and SOBC athletes Marinka VanHage and Mathew Schmiing
- May 13 at 6 p.m. PT: basketball skills with Trinity Western University coach Grace Guderyan and SOBC – Langley athlete Matthew Williams
- May 20 at 6 p.m. PT: sport skills with SOBC – Kimberley/Cranbrook coach Misty Pagliaro
- May 27 at 6 p.m. PT: swimming skills with SOBC – Victoria coach Susan Simmons
- June 3 at 6 p.m. PT: soccer skills with SOBC – Vancouver coach Krysten Lindquist
- June 17 at 6 p.m. PT: powerlifting skills with SOBC – Campbell River coach George Maclagan
SOBC also offered Trainer Tuesday workouts in March and April 2021. While these workouts did NOT contain Challenge Games passwords, they are still super-fun ways to get moving at home! Find past recordings
You can find more resources to help you stay active at home on the Athlete Health Resources page, and be sure to keep an eye on the Upcoming Health Opportunities page for the latest resources to keep you feeling healthy!