Special Olympics BC athlete leaders, staff, and special guests host SuperLive conversations monthly on the SOBC Facebook Page! We want to stay connected, active, and positive at home. The SuperLive shows bring together SOBC's previous What's On Your Mind Wednesday and health Facebook Lives.
Upcoming SuperLives will be on the first Wednesday of every month. Please come chat with us and share your comments and questions!
Wednesday, December 2, at 6:30 p.m. PT, featuring SOBC Leadership Council Chair Donna Bilous, SOBC – Burnaby athlete and volunteer Katie and Liz Little, SOBC Athlete Speakers Bureau facilitator Jackie Lowrie, SOBC – Vernon athlete Justin Sigal, SOBC Sport Coordinator Marlow de Paul, and SOBC Community Development Coordinator Chelsea Rogers.
- April 1 featuring SOBC – Comox Valley athlete Jake Hooper
- April 8 featuring SOBC – Kimberley/Cranbrook athlete Erin Thom
- April 15 featuring SOBC – Ridge Meadows athlete Katherine St. Amand and motionball Vancouver's Sarah Kapur
- April 22 featuring SOBC – Kamloops athlete Megan Gourley and motionball Vancouver's Sarah Kapur
- April 29 featuring SOBC – Dawson Creek athlete David Johnston and motionball Vancouver's Sarah Kapur
- May 6 featuring SOBC – Vancouver athlete Mathew Schmiing
- May 13 featuring SOBC – Smithers athlete Kaylee Richter and RCMP Cst. Robyn Diddams
- May 20 featuring SOBC – Delta athlete Chelsea Kaake and retired BC Lions quarterback Travis Lulay
- May 27 featuring SOBC – Oceanside athlete Kerri Lipsack
- June 3 featuring SOBC – Coquitlam athlete Ariel Taylor and Oak Bay Police Sergeant Sheri Lucas
- June 10 featuring SOBC – Nelson athlete Nick Toner, motionball Kelowna Event Director Derek Fuhr, and Vancouver Police Department Inspector Joanne Wild
- June 17 featuring SOBC – Vancouver athlete Sarah Brown and BC Lions running back Jamel Lyles
- June 24 featuring SOBC – Williams Lake athlete Austin Weber and SOBC Board of Directors Chair Ted Hirst
- July 9 featuring SOBC – Delta athlete Cory Duhaime with a Return to Sport update from SOBC President Dan Howe
- July 22 featuring SOBC – Kelowna athlete Roy Stephens and motionball Vancouver Co-Event Director Mike McClenahan
- August 5 featuring SOBC – Cowichan Valley athlete Julie Black and Olympic and world figure skating medallist Patrick Chan
- August 19 featuring SOBC – Abbotsford athlete Justice Erickson and CFL linebacker Adam Bighill with a Return to Sport update from SOBC Sport Manager Helen Cheung
- September 2 featuring SOBC – Golden athlete Sebastian Gylander, SOBC Director Pamela Keith, SOBC – Burnaby athlete and Health Messenger Katie Little, and SOBC – Burnaby coach and parent Liz Little
- October 7 (Halloween warmup :) featuring SOBC – North Shore athlete Danielle Juilfs, Olympic gymnast Brittany Rogers, and SOBC – Kelowna's Kassidy and Kimberly Rutledge
- November 4 featuring SOBC – Prince George athlete leader Marinka VanHage, SOBC – Quesnel athlete and Health Messenger Matthew Hender, and SOBC Vice Chair and Wheaton Precious Metals President Randy Smallwood