Donate to Special Olympics Alberta!
Make a difference in the life of a Special Olympics athlete! Your gift makes a lasting impact.
Your contribution, no matter the size, will aid us in ensuring that the thousands of children, youth and adults with an intellectual disability who use our programs are able to continue to do so.
You can be certain that your donation will be put to use to directly benefit those who we work hard to support.
We are dedicated to enriching the lives of Albertans with an intellectual disability through sport. It is our vision that sport will open hearts and minds towards people with intellectual disabilities and create inclusive communities.
Special Olympics Alberta’s programs cater to all ages and a wide range of abilities
- We have programs for children, youth and adults.
- We provide an introduction to sport and physical activity, programs that offer daily training and local competition, and the opportunity to participate in high-performance competition.
- Special Olympics believes that people with intellectual disabilities can, and will, succeed when given the opportunity – we are leveling the playing field.
- Special Olympics uses the transformative power and joy of sport to reveal the full potential of athletes with intellectual disabilities
- Special Olympics programs are delivered by trained coaches and dedicated volunteers.
Special Olympics is a catalyst for social change.
- instill confidence, self-esteem and other life skills in our athletes
- Contribute to healthier athletes with life-long physical fitness habits
- Change attitudes and create a more inclusive society
- Strengthen communities