Do you know a Champion of Inclusion in your community? Someone – with or without an intellectual disability – who always chooses to include?
Nominate them as a Special Olympics Canada Champion of Inclusion!
As we get closer to Week of Inclusion (July 18 to 24), we want to honour people from across the country who respect and embrace all abilities every day of the year!
A Champion of Inclusion can be:
- From sports (an athlete, coach, volunteer)
- From the workplace (a boss, or co-worker)
- From school (a teacher, volunteer, student, Principal)
- From Health (a doctor, nurse, caregiver)
- From the Government
- From your community (a friend, neighbour, family member, activist, supporter)
If you know someone who fits this description and works hard to build a more joyful and welcoming world, then nominate them! These stories/submissions will then be featured through Special Olympics Special Olympics Canada channels.
TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION, CLICK HERE:
The deadline to submit nominations is Tuesday July 13, 2021. We can’t wait to meet your Champions!
Be sure to mark July 18 to 24 in your calendars as Week of Inclusion, so we can celebrate how we #ChooseToInclude together! Stay tuned for more details!