2019 Special Olympics NL Provincial Bocce Championship
Friday Sept 5th, 2019 - Training for Officials/Volunteers Only
Saturday Sept 6th, 2019 - Competition
Sunday Sept 7th, 2019 - Competition and Award Presentation
Competition Venue: Centennial Field Complex
Social/Supper Venue: Joe Byrne Memorial Stadium
GENERAL REGISTRATION DUE: Tuesday August 6th, 2019
SPORT SPECIFIC REGISTRATION DUE: Friday August 16th, 2019
All General Registration and Sport Specific Registration information has been sent out to clubs via email to the Club and Program Coordinator.
- Clubs are to bring their own tent and chairs for "Tent City Area"
- Clubs are responsible to bring their on lunch for Saturday Sept 6th, 2019
- Clubs are responsible to bring their on snacks for entire competition
- Clubs are responsible to bring their own re-useable water bottles (Bottled water will NOT be provided)
- Supper Saturday will be provided by host club
- Bagged Lunch Sunday will be provided by host club