motionball is a charitable organization that introduces a new generation of supporters, sponsors, and volunteers to the Special Olympics movement through sporting and social events that integrate Special Olympics athletes and young professionals. Since its inception in 2002, motionball has donated more than $7.5 million to the Special Olympics Canada Foundation.
Visit the motionball website to get involved with future events and celebrate Special Olympics!
motionball Marathon of Sport 2018
|When||Saturday, June 2, 2018|
|Where||EA Sports complex|
|4330 Sanderson Way|
|When||Saturday, August 11, 2018 - POSTPONED|
|Where||University of Victoria|
|3800 Finnerty Rd|
|When||Saturday, September 22, 2018|
|1600 Abbott Street|
|When||Saturday, September 29, 2018|
|Where||McArthur Island Park|
|1655 Island Pkwy|
About motionball’s Marathon of Sport
At Marathon of Sport events, young professionals compete alongside local Special Olympics athletes in a variety of exciting sports. The hallmark of every motionball Marathon of Sport is the remarkable spirit of inclusion and meaningful friendships, and raise funds to support the movement.
Check out this video about motionball and the Marathon of Sport.
Click here to learn more and support participants.
Meet the Punks, one of the dedicated teams that has participated in the Vancouver Marathon of Sport and raised thousands of dollars for Special Olympics:
Watch Marathon of Sport Kelowna coverage on Shaw TV Okanagan:
- Marathon of Sport Vancouver 2018
- Marathon of Sport Vancouver 2017
- Marathon of Sport Vancouver 2016
- Marathon of Sport Kelowna 2016
Stories from past Marathon of Sport events
- Breaking barriers and records with motionball Marathon of Sport
- Inspiring sportsmanship, successful fundraising with motionball Marathon of Sport
- Inclusion, fun, and successful fundraising at motionball Marathon of SportVancouver & Kelowna
- Ramping up for fun motionball fundraisers
- Record year for motionball Marathon of Sport