Please click here to access the Special Olympics Canada Volunteer Orientation Course.
This interactive online orientation course will offer a thorough and interesting introduction to the world of Special Olympics. The course will enhance your ability to coach and support the Special Olympics BC athletes in your community and help them enrich their lives through sport.
- Click on create a new account
- Fill in the form and submit
- Wait for confirmation email, click on link
- Then you can enter site and find the volunteer training
- Click on British Columbia
- Click on Special Olympics BC volunteer orientation
- When you get to the first page of orientation, click on Part One Introduction and Overview, and then follow the modules
Special Olympics would not exist today – and could not have been created – without the time, energy, commitment, and enthusiasm of people just like you, thousands of individuals who choose to take a little time from busy schedules to make the world a better place. Huge thanks to you and to the Special Olympics BC volunteers and coaches across the province who make our programs possible and make a difference!