Find Your Orientation Package
Complete Your Special Olympics Canada Volunteer Orientation Course
This interactive online orientation course offers an introduction to the world of Special Olympics. The course will enhance your ability to coach and support the Special Olympics BC athletes in your community and help them enrich their lives through sport.
Instructions for SOBC members
- Click on create a new account
- Fill in the form and submit
- Wait for confirmation email, click on link
- Then you can enter site and find the volunteer training
- Click on British Columbia
- Click on Special Olympics BC volunteer orientation
- When you get to the first page of orientation, click on Part One Introduction and Overview, and then follow the modules
Check Out More Resources
Special Olympics BC coaches and volunteers are encouraged to access the many sport, policy, and administrative resources on this website. They are updated regularly, so please check back frequently, and please subscribe to the SOBC e-newsletter for updates!
Please Stay In Touch
Special Olympics BC staff, and your fellow coaches and volunteers in your local program, are always here for you and eager to support you.
Special Olympics would not exist today – and could not have been created – without the time, energy, commitment, and enthusiasm of people just like you, thousands of individuals who choose to take a little time from busy schedules to make the world a better place. Huge thanks to you and to the Special Olympics BC volunteers and coaches across the province who make our programs possible and make a difference!