Special Olympics Canada realizes that one size does not fit all. We offer a variety of ways to partner with us to fit your company’s needs and help you meet your marketing and business objectives.
Consider these opportunities:
- Corporate Parnerships
- Healthy Athletes
- Programs for Young Athletes
- Active Start – Focused on children ages two to six years, this play-based skill development program promotes motor skill proficiency, as well as engagement in physical and social activity with peers in an active play setting.
- FUNdamentals – Targeting children seven to twelve years, this program promotes social engagement, work and sense of belonging while promoting fundamental motor skills
- Special Olympics Signature Gala – An annual fundraising event that includes dinner with a silent auction.
- Special Olympics Canada Awards – An awards night to recognize our athletes
- 2015 World Summer Games in California, USA
- Law Enforcement Torch Run