More than just brand awareness
Special Olympics corporate partnerships increase sales and brand awareness, but sponsors often find more profound partnership benefits: increased employee morale and loyalty.
With corporate partnership packages at various levels, each Special Olympics corporate relationship is individually structured to best meet the company’s objectives and Special Olympics’ needs. These relationships combine cash donations, in-kind contributions and marketing support with the frequent addition of employee volunteer programs and other community-based opportunities.
Partnership is Good Business
We realize companies get involved with Special Olympics Canada for different reasons. Whatever the reason, the benefits are substantial ranging from increased awareness to increased sales.
By partnering with Special Olympics Canada your business can:
- Increase your brand loyalty, brand recognition and enhance creditability in the community.
- Strengthen your brand image in communities across Canada where you do business.
- Build deeper community networks.
- Motivate your employees; improve employee and company morale; increase employee engagement.
- Tap into our network of athletes, volunteers, coaches, supporters and key stakeholders that cross ethnic, educational, social and economic lines.
- Provide national awareness at grassroots levels.
- Participate in cross-promotional opportunities with our current roster of partners.