Call for Volunteers - Special Olympics PEI is Looking for Awesome People to Volunteer with us!
Special Olympics PEI is currently looking for volunteers for a number of Fall / Winter programs. Volunteers are needed in communities across the Province.
Volunteers are the backbone of our organization. Without them, we could not deliver on our promise to enrich the lives of children, youth, and adults involved in our programs. We encourage anyone who is interest in volunteer to consider Special Olympics PEI - consider volunteering with an organization that changes attitudes and builds stronger communities across Prince Edward Island. You will make meaningful and lasting changes in many lives, including your own.
We are currently looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Community Sport – Program Volunteer
- Active Start / FUNdamentals – Youth Program Leader
- 5-Pin Bowling – Program Volunteer
- Floor Hockey – Program Volunteer
- Youth Multi Sport Bowling – Program Manager
- Curling – Program Volunteer
- Summerside Curling – Head Coach
- Summerside Youth Programs – Youth Program Leader
- O’Leary Youth Programs – Youth Program Leader
- Alberton 5-Pin Bowling – Program Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering with Special Olympics PEI please get in touch with us today, either by calling 902-368-8919, or by emailing email@example.com. Further information, including a description of volunteer roles, can be found on our Volunteers page.