Highlights from Day 5 – July 30, 2015
- After two days of divisioning and one day of competition play, the Special Olympics Team Canada golfers are in good shape going into the fourth and final day of play on Friday, July 31, looking like medal contenders. This is the first time Special Olympics Canada has had golfers at the World Games.
- The soccer team will play for bronze at 10 a.m. PST, and the basketball team plays for bronze at 10:30 a.m. PST.
- The remainder of 10-pin bowling singles competition takes place Friday, July 31.
- Bunnin’s powerlifting teammates André Goulet and Paul Perreault of Ontario compete today, Friday, July 31. Jackie Barrett of Newfoundland and Labrador will compete on Saturday, August 1.
- Special Olympics Team Canada bocce athletes resume play – due to scheduling changes they would up having yesterday off, and are raring to go in doubles.