Special Olympics Canada realizes that one size does not fit all. We offer a variety of ways to partner with us to fit your company’s needs and help you meet your marketing and business objectives.
Consider these opportunities:
- Corporate Partnerships
- Healthy Athletes
- Active Start – Focused on children ages two to six years, this play-based skill development program promotes motor skill proficiency, as well as engagement in physical and social activity with peers in an active play setting.
- FUNdamentals – targeting children seven to twelve years, this program promotes social engagement, work and sense of belonging while promoting fundamental motor skills.
- Youth Programs
- Special Olympics Festival Gala – An annual fundraising event that includes dinner with a silent auction
- The Special Olympics Canada Awards – An awards evening to celebrate the athletes
- 2015 World Summer Games in California, USA
- Law Enforcement Torch Run